To Encourage Others - To Share My Heart - To Share Helpful Hints!

May this blog be an encouragement to you. I hope you will read this and know that what I have/will achieved is also possible for you. I hope to inspire you by sharing my journey of the ups and downs of weightloss with things that have helped me, and things that haven't. In return, I hope you will share with me.
God Bless,
Judi

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Food Conversion Chart

After a little research and going to different sites I put together on One page an easy conversion chart for cooking with dry goods and fluids. I hope this helps you. Click on the image and it will get bigger.

By the way, I am 1.5 pounds away from my first 50 lbs lost! I am so excited. God has been so good!! Just two more times of losing 50 lb.s and I will be where I need to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment