To Encourage Others - To Share My Heart - To Share Helpful Hints!

May this blog be an encouragement to you. I hope you will read this and know that what I have/will achieved is also possible for you. I hope to inspire you by sharing my journey of the ups and downs of weightloss with things that have helped me, and things that haven't. In return, I hope you will share with me.
God Bless,
Judi

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Healthy Recipe

If you are like me and stuck at home today and are trying to resist eating the contents of your whole refrigerator (I don't know why but I always get the munchies when it is cold), here is a good filling recipe that I got from my sister. It is good to eat and good for you! (Course you have to have the ingredients, but I eat these all the time for lunch)

Turkey or Roast Beef Wraps

1 thick slice of Turkey or Roast Beef
1 Tablespoon Cream Cheese
1-3 stalks of asparagus (or fresh spinach)

Spread the cream cheese on the meat and place green veggie on top and roll it up tightly.

Turkey wraps = 125 calories each
Roast wraps = 205 calories each

My nutritionist recommends "organic" and "rotisserie turkey".  I go to Frickes deli and have them slice it 3/16 of an inch thick. Yes they love me there! I think they hide when they see me coming, lol.

Anyway, just thought I would share. Now I am going to go do my workout. Everybody try to stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment