To Encourage Others - To Share My Heart - To Share Helpful Hints!

May this blog be an encouragement to you. I hope you will read this and know that what I have/will achieved is also possible for you. I hope to inspire you by sharing my journey of the ups and downs of weightloss with things that have helped me, and things that haven't. In return, I hope you will share with me.
God Bless,
Judi

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Oh Well, who needs mirrors anyway!

Don't you hate it when you are feeling really good, and thinking to yourself, "I feel thinner today, in fact I am much better than yesterday!" and then as you are sitting somewhere and you look around and there in a reflective glass is the reflection of your HUGE body!! And you think, there is no way that is me! So you look again and low and behold, Oh it is you alright!! That happened to me today! I could have taken it one of two ways: 1) a reason to loathe myself or 2) with grace and realize, it may be my reflection, but it is not who I am! I chose the latter. Although, I did want to vomit...
I hate mirrors...they are constantly lying to me.

TIP
While you are waiting for the water in the shower to warm up, do 10 squats while keeping your tummy tucked in (and breathing). Then do 20 twists with your arms straight out to your sides (keep that tummy sucked in to your bellybutton - as my trainer always says). This helps you get ready for the day and reminds you keep it going.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment