To Encourage Others - To Share My Heart - To Share Helpful Hints!

May this blog be an encouragement to you. I hope you will read this and know that what I have/will achieved is also possible for you. I hope to inspire you by sharing my journey of the ups and downs of weightloss with things that have helped me, and things that haven't. In return, I hope you will share with me.
God Bless,
Judi

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I want to eat everything in sight!

Help, I want to eat everything in sight. But I am not hungry. I think my brain is telling me to go ahead and eat because I did 15 minutes on the elliptical today. That's right - 15 minutes!! One of which was faster than normal!
I really hope Marc gets me an elliptical for Mother's Day! I really want one for at home.
I am off to church. Therefore I shall have a greater chance of resisting overeating! LOL, but true...

1 comment:

  1. Keep it going, resist the temptation to over eat, but make sure you are hydrated. We sometimes mistake thirst for hunger!

    Tom

    ReplyDelete