To Encourage Others - To Share My Heart - To Share Helpful Hints!

May this blog be an encouragement to you. I hope you will read this and know that what I have/will achieved is also possible for you. I hope to inspire you by sharing my journey of the ups and downs of weightloss with things that have helped me, and things that haven't. In return, I hope you will share with me.
God Bless,
Judi

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Why do I do this to myself?

I just ate yet another big piece of fruity tooty Banana cake. Why, cause it was there and it was good. No one else in the family is eating it. I need to throw it away, but no I cant seem to make myself. I want to lose weight. I am sticking to my diet in all other areas. I am exercising.
Why is it so easy to gain 10 pounds, but so difficult to lose 2!?  15 minutes of exercise should = 15 minutes of eating.
And now I have another mouth to feed! So that means more food in the house.
I can do all things through Jesus Christ who gives me strength. - Philippians 4:13
I need some strength right now. 
NO MORE CAKE! NO MORE CAKE! (chant it with me) NO MORE CAKE! NO MORE CAKE!

I hope I can get an eliptical soon. Found one on Craigslist today...Would love to have it. The fitness center at the college is closed for two weeks starting next week. I need to keep going...I don't want to gain what I have lost. Not one pound of it....So why am I eating cake!! Excuse me while I go think about throwing it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment