To Encourage Others - To Share My Heart - To Share Helpful Hints!

May this blog be an encouragement to you. I hope you will read this and know that what I have/will achieved is also possible for you. I hope to inspire you by sharing my journey of the ups and downs of weightloss with things that have helped me, and things that haven't. In return, I hope you will share with me.
God Bless,
Judi

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Not good! Unacceptable....Downright depressing

I weighed myself today. I have gained 1 pound. GAINED!!!! What the heck!!I am so frustrated. I cried my eyes out all morning. Marc was of no comfort and only yelled at me for weighing myself. He didn't even try to comfort me! I won't say what I think of him right now, cause I rather not think of him!

No word on the elliptical - and the fitness center closes after this week for two weeks!

After weighing myself this morning I threw away the rest of the cake (which was practically the whole thing!) I can blame myself for eating three pieces of that. But really in three weeks of eating right (with one day slipping) and exercising and riding the elliptical, I actually gain weight!!

Makes me wonder, "Am I supposed to be huge?" I am tired of being so fat!!

I will not give up, what is there to give up really. I enjoy exercising. I like eating healthy food. I am just so frustrated right now.

 Few hours later...
Okay after reading past blogs and talking it out with people, I am in a better frame of mind. Seems I need to take my own advice and stop whining, remember it is a slow process, and just keep going! Just keep walking, putting one foot in front of the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment