To Encourage Others - To Share My Heart - To Share Helpful Hints!

May this blog be an encouragement to you. I hope you will read this and know that what I have/will achieved is also possible for you. I hope to inspire you by sharing my journey of the ups and downs of weightloss with things that have helped me, and things that haven't. In return, I hope you will share with me.
God Bless,
Judi

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Party!! what to have that I can eat...

My son Timothy graduated tonight. So we had a small party for him. That is probably the hardest part for me in my weightloss journey (wlj). I never know what kind of food to fix or serve and celebrations call for cakes! There needs to be a healthier solution. I did get cupcakes so there were single servings. I ate 3/4th of it. But I had fried chicken and potato salad also! It was quick to buy and easy. I didn't have time to fix anything myself,so I took the easy way out.
Everyone liked it, and Tim was blessed and had a great time. I can't believe how grown up he is!
What would be a good alternative to cake?

No comments:

Post a Comment