To Encourage Others - To Share My Heart - To Share Helpful Hints!

May this blog be an encouragement to you. I hope you will read this and know that what I have/will achieved is also possible for you. I hope to inspire you by sharing my journey of the ups and downs of weightloss with things that have helped me, and things that haven't. In return, I hope you will share with me.
God Bless,
Judi

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Struggle

As the title denotes, I have really been struggling! And then lying to myself that I am not. I am! I don't want to give up. I just really don't know what else to do. In doing nothing I kinda have given up. Been slipping on my diet. Just a small bit everyday, but it is everyday. I tell myself that it isn't that bad, but it is. It starts with a little bit and grows from there. I also tell myself not to be so hard on myself, I will get back on course, but I haven't gotten back on course and it has been over two weeks!! I lie and say, Tomorrow, I will get back on it Tomorrow....but tomorrow never comes.

Please pray tomorrow comes soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment