To Encourage Others - To Share My Heart - To Share Helpful Hints!

May this blog be an encouragement to you. I hope you will read this and know that what I have/will achieved is also possible for you. I hope to inspire you by sharing my journey of the ups and downs of weightloss with things that have helped me, and things that haven't. In return, I hope you will share with me.
God Bless,
Judi

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wrong Question - Part II

So you know the real reason you need to start losing weight and you have the some of the knowledge to do it.
I say "some" cause you need to get some more knowledge on what is healthy for your body. Some exercises may be too strenuous for your body. For me I just started walking. Once a week I walked a mile. Then two miles. Then twice a week. Then three times a week. I also cut back on eating. I started paying attention to portion sizes. It was extremely hard the first three weeks really. I felt deprived and hungry. But I wasn't really hungry, I just thought I was, so I learned to drink water instead of eating more food.
That worked for me. I went and got a wonderful trainer to teach me exercises and to keep me accountable and encouraged. Along with a trainer I got a nutritionalist who is teaching me how to eat. You may not be able to do that, but the internet is filled with great healthy info.
Find a person to keep you accountable. Preferably someone who has been through it. Someone whose been through it can give you tips and they know the struggles. They can sympathize with you. But it is good to have someone who will also tell you like it is and not give in to you.
You have found your motivation and the answer to why. Write it down and keep that in your mind everytime you want to cheat or quit. Don't quit. Don't give-up. It will come off. It will be a slow process at times, it may even stall, but it will come off. 1 pound at a time. 2 lbs a week is good!! and any weightloss a week is good!

Now....just DO IT! Go ahead, start walking....

No comments:

Post a Comment