To Encourage Others - To Share My Heart - To Share Helpful Hints!

May this blog be an encouragement to you. I hope you will read this and know that what I have/will achieved is also possible for you. I hope to inspire you by sharing my journey of the ups and downs of weightloss with things that have helped me, and things that haven't. In return, I hope you will share with me.
God Bless,
Judi

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Truth

I heard a great saying today and thought it was worth sharing.
"I am not going to miss out on something great just because it might also be hard"

Losing weight is one of the hardest things I have had to do. However it is also the best things I have had to do. It is coming off way too slowly for my liking, but it is coming off. It has been hard, very hard, and at times painful. But I feel so much better and at least I know I am doing all I can.

While it hasn't been easy, it has been easier knowing I have people who support me through this. I am so thankful for my sister, friends, and for my trainer, Ryan. I am not sure I would keep going without them! I gain so much encouragement from them.

Also I have to add Marc has been my best supporter! He doesn't know the right things to say all the time, but I know he means well and that he believes in me. I also know if I never lost another pound, he would still love me. Nothing better than that!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment