To Encourage Others - To Share My Heart - To Share Helpful Hints!

May this blog be an encouragement to you. I hope you will read this and know that what I have/will achieved is also possible for you. I hope to inspire you by sharing my journey of the ups and downs of weightloss with things that have helped me, and things that haven't. In return, I hope you will share with me.
God Bless,
Judi

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Another week down!

Haven't weighed myself in a while, too scared of what the blasted scale will say! I know, I know, I have been working hard and eating right, but sometimes the scale doesn't agree. It has been a little rough lately...not to stay on my diet, but to have hope that all I am doing is actually accomplishing anything. My clothes still fit the same. I have such a long weigh (pun intended) to go, and I know that it will take a while to get there, but I should be losing more than 1 pound a month!! Which is what it feels like.

However, I will press on!
So to help myself get in the right frame of mind, I have decided to list some good things about working out and eating healthy. They are:
 1- I can go up stairs without embarrassing myself by breathing hard  or stopping midway up cause I can't breath.
2- I walk faster and with a longer stride.
3- I am stronger
4- I can squat down and rise back up without holding on to something or falling on my face!!
5- I don't think about food all the time now
6- I don't fear sitting on things and having them collapse from my weight near as much.
7- Confidence is coming back
8- I have met some truly great people along this journey, who have either helped me by going there with me, giving me guidance, and/or encouraging me to keep going.

To anyone reading this who doesn't know me, I hope you will start your own journey and share it with me. It isn't easy, but it is soooooo worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment